Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Coupons- best friends, or worst enemies?

Just got my daily email from Borders and lo and behold, there's a 40% off coupon for anything in the store over 20 bucks! How can I resist? (I cannot.) There are so many great cookbooks out right now, and they're mine for the (discounted) taking!!! Here's a list of a few I've been eyeing up:

-Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bordain
-Cook with Jamie, by Jamie Oliver
-Everyday Food: Great Food Fast, by the staff at Martha Stewart Living

by the way, if you aren't already a Borders member, here's a link to a 20% off coupon. Happy reading (and cooking)!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Speaking of cookbooks, do you know Fosters Market? There in NC, but maybe only in Raleigh/Durham area.

They have amazing cookbooks! My friend introduced me to them. That's my next cookbook purchase.

This should link to my blog, which is nonsense. I need to come up with a focus like yours. Hmmm... Julia did it. I can too.

Angela said...

PS love the name of your blog

Mine is angelacindc.blogspot.com (I realize that it did not come up when you click on my name)