Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Super bowl, super plates, super forks...

Football fans of the world, exhale: Super Bowl Sunday day is almost here. Even if my team had made it to the big game (go Eagles!!) my mind would still be on my menu.
It looks like we’ll be spending Sunday at home this year, cursing the Pats and paying special attention to commercials with my sister and her boyfriend, so I’m only cooking for four.
My sister and I have spent many Superbowl Sundays together at my parents house (eating wings, white chicken chili, nachos) so I have a variety of childhood favorites to choose from, but I’m always up for an adventure.

That said, I compiled a list of a few of my favorite sites and their recommendations for Sunday’s feast…so feast your eyes on these:

-The Minimalist's recs from the New York Times
-The Food Network's Ultimate Super Bowl Menu
-Tasty ideas from Epicurious
-When in doubt, ask Martha
-Keep it healthy with Cooking Light

I hope you find some inspiration from this list!

No comments: